IT360 Inc., and its affiliates provide a variety of information, internet, network, security, and technology related services (“Services”) and products (“Products”). IT360 has formulated this Refund and Return Policy (“RRP”) to ensure the appropriate understanding and compliance to merchantability, warranty, and IT360 RRP procedures by our customers, our customers’ customers, members or end-users, and any other parties (collectively, “Users”) who use or access the Services or the Products.
All Users must comply with this RRP. IT360 reserves the right to change this RRP from time to time and will notify Users by posting a revised copy of the RRP on the IT360 website. By using or accessing the IT360 Services or Products, Users agree to be bound by the terms of this RRP. Any indirect or attempted violation of this policy by or on behalf of a User, and any actual or attempted violation by a third party on behalf of a User, shall be considered a violation of the policy by the User and the User shall be held directly accountable therefore.
Return and Exchange Period
- Eligible Products must be returned within 15 days of original purchase date
- Eligible Products must be returned at buyer’s expense in their original unopened, unaltered, and undamaged condition
IT360 reserves the right to deny any return or exchange and explicitly excludes the following:
- Sale Items – Only regularly priced items may be refunded or returned. Unfortunately, sale items, discounted items or special items cannot be returned or refunded.
- Services – Services are not Products. Services including but not limited to: managed services, custom computers, and preloaded and configured software are ineligible for return or refund.
- Software and Media
- Boxed Software – Returns and exchanges of boxed Software will be honored for fifteen (15) days from the date of purchase, provided the item has not been opened, installed, or altered from its original state and does not show wear or damage.
- Product Key Cards – The Product Key card and associated PIN cannot be replaced or refunded if it has been opened, tampered with or activated. A product key card can be returned as a standalone item when purchased directly from IT360 in the last fifteen (15) days, provided it has not been opened, altered, installed, or damaged.
- Hardware – IT360 sells only special-order, custom-configured computers, laptops, and devices. Non-defective hardware is ineligible for return or refund.
- Defective Hardware – Defective hardware is eligible only for repair or replacement at IT360’s discretion and if the terms and conditions of our RRP are met – including but not limited to the issuance of an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) by IT360. The original equipment manufacturers (OEM) warranties apply.
User agrees to pay all fees for any work, consultation, provision of Services, and Products which IT360 provides to them in accordance with IT360’s current pricing. Absolutely no refunds, returns or exchanges will be accepted or processed until all accounts payable by the User to IT360 are fully settled.
User agrees all Charge Backs and requests for refund, return, or exchange on Products or Services provided by IT360 shall adhere to and be governed by the IT360 Refund and Return Policy (RRP). IT360 prefers working with Users to amicably resolve disputes rather than seeing a Charge Back. User agrees that a maximum amount of fifty (50) percent of the fees charged to the User for the Services or Product associated with a Charge Back can ever be reimbursed to the User. User also agrees that a seventy-five (75) dollar fee per charge back will be charged as a separate charge for each Charge Back that Client issues.
To initiate return by Users we require a receipt or proof of purchase dated within fifteen (15) days of your request. To process User’s return, User must FIRST contact us and request an RMA (Return Merchandize Authorization). Failure to obtain an RMA prior to Products return will forfeit and void all claims against IT360 for liability, merchantability, warranty, return or refund.
Users must not send Products back to the manufacturer! IT360 is not liable or responsible for any action/s taken outside of our RRP and RMA process.
User is responsible for paying shipping and insurance to return or exchange Products under RMA. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping may be deducted. Depending on where you live, the time it takes for your Product to reach you may vary. IT360 makes no guarantee we will receive your returned item and encourages the use of tracked and insured shipping.
Refunds that may be applied are at the sole discretion of IT360 and will only be valid when User fully complies with both the RMA and RRP process. If a refund is warranted and approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a reasonable amount of days.
- Products – All Product refunds must comply with section Return Procedure of the RRP and be recorded in our RMA system. IT360 will send you an email to notify you that we have received the returned Product and acknowledge your RMA. IT360 will also notify you of the disposition of your Product and any applicable refund. Refunds will not be issued for items covered under manufacturer’s warranty.
- Services – Services are not Products. Services including but not limited to: managed services, custom computers, and preloaded and configured software are ineligible for return or refund. Once Services have been initiated or delivered, in whole or in part, full refunds are not available. User agrees Services are never fully refundable and cancellation fees may apply.
Tracking your Refund
If you believe you haven’t yet received a refund due, first check with your bank account or credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. After verifying the absence of your refund with your depository agent you may request a status update by contacting IT360.
All Products and Services sold by IT360 are supported through the original equipment manufacturer’s warranties. If you experience a performance issue or have problems with a Product or Service, including but not limited to the following, you must contact the manufacturer for support on computers, hardware, software, printers, and accessories.