How Our History Supports Your Future
By Matt Machala
Although the way we support businesses has changed since IT360 was founded in 2006, our why hasn’t changed. Since the beginning, we’ve helped businesses keep pace with technological advancements, improve productivity and minimize downtime with technology services tailored to each client.
Teamwork for Your Tech Needs
As technology has evolved, so have our offerings and skills. While we’ve added new staff, we’re also proud to have multiple employees who have been with IT360 for more than a decade.
Because we’ve created well-defined career paths for our employees, we’re able to attract, retain and develop a pipeline of professionals who are positioned to become leaders in our company. IT360’s investment in training fosters a positive workplace and provides a superior level of employee expertise and client care for today and growth for tomorrow.
The Services You Need as Tech Changes
Among our wide range of offerings, three categories are emerging as key areas of interest:
- Cybersecurity: With cyber threats becoming more complex and frequent, IT360 continues to prioritize cybersecurity services and offer advanced customized security solutions. Read more about ransomware attacks.
- Cloud Services: The adoption of cloud services is expected to continue growing across all industries. IT360 has its own cloud architects with expertise in designing, managing and optimizing cloud environments. Accessing resources over the internet provides flexibility, scalability and cost-effectiveness.
- Automation: As more routine tasks become automated and Artificial Intelligence (AI) becomes more prevalent for businesses, IT360 will focus on delivering these services that require human expertise and insight.
Along with AI, here are some of the services we’re in the process of expanding:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning: AI and Machine Learning (ML) have already transformed many industries and their integration is expected to increase further. These technologies can help businesses automate routine tasks, gain insights from data and make more predictive decisions.
- Internet of Things (IoT): IoT refers to the interconnection of everyday devices with the internet. IoT has the potential to revolutionize industries including healthcare, manufacturing and retail. IoT devices can collect data, enable businesses to make more informed decisions and provide a better customer experience.
- 5G Networks: The rollout of 5G networks promises to deliver faster internet speeds, lower latency and greater bandwidth. This technology is expected to enable new applications and services, such as augmented and virtual reality;
andwe’re also exploring other opportunities that may benefit our clients.
For the last 17 years we’ve provided business-focused technology services to meet your company’s specific needs. And we’re just getting started. Reach out today to schedule your consultation.