Have you outgrown your current provider? Are you just not receiving the attention or responsiveness that you once did?
At IT360, we understand that switching IT providers can be a difficult proposition. You have entrusted your current provider with access to your most sensitive business information and you most likely would like the split to be amicable.
Be assured that we will make this transition as seamless as possible, while maintaining professional courtesy with your IT current provider and supporting vendors.
With our New Client On-boarding Process, we will work to gather key information about your environment. Doing so will allow us to:
- Identify stakeholders and the preferred process for initiating service requests
- Develop network map/diagram
- Install custom monitoring agents on windows servers, network devices and computers
- Document key support items such as:
- Warranty information for all network equipment
- Administrative usernames/passwords
- Data backup plan and corresponding schedules
- ISP (Internet Service Provider) information
- Any third party website/application credentials and contacts
We will share all network documentation with you, while maintaining a copy for record with the IT360 support team.
Interested to learn more about our support offerings and potential transition plan? Our sales team is happy to discuss your particular situation at your earliest convenience.