What To Expect
Contact us for any support issues, big or small!
Phone: Call (309) 282-3830 to submit a ticket
Email: Email support issues to service@IT360.biz
IT360 Service Portal: Login to the portal and submit a ticket: connect.it360.biz/support
*Please note the IT360 Service Portal login information will be sent out to all users the day before your start date and will include the different ways to create a ticket.
Prior to your start date, our Service Coordinator will schedule a time with you to send the Team Lead on-site that will be leading Onboarding for your company. Below are some of the things that we will be working on during the first week of Onboarding:
- Setup monitoring on all workstations and servers
- Secure all workstations
- Set up backups and disaster recovery
- Secure your network- We will schedule this at whatever time is most convenient for you!
Towards the end of your first 30 days with IT360, we will work with you to schedule your first technology review. We will gather feedback from you on your Onboarding experience, address any business needs, discuss upcoming projects, and more.
- Schedule technology review
Listed below you will see some of the things that we do on an ongoing basis to help keep everything running as smooth as possible for your organization.
- Continue troubleshooting support issues as needed
- Routine maintenance on workstations and servers to maximize performance
- Daily backup checks for peace of mind
- Notify you of internet outages and work with your internet provider to ensure timely resolution of outages
- Document application install processes and update network diagram as changes are made
- Schedule technology reviews as often as needed
- Renew domains and SSL’s on your behalf
- Evaluate your phone and internet contracts to maximize savings and also make sure the service meets the needs of your organization.
- Look ahead to suggest new hardware when the end of life is near or when it no longer meets software requirements.
- Continue project work as needed